Sophomore Year Has Begun!

September 7th, 2014 jhthom17

Hello all! I’m back with another update-this time I’m writing from Dinand Library at the beautiful College of the Holy Cross. Yes, it’s that time of year again! I’m all moved in and classes have begun as a new school year is upon us. I already love all of my professors and know that this semester is going to be one to remember. Today I want to tell you guys about what I’m going to be up to this fall outside of the classroom.

To start, I am going to continue my work on The Crusader as a Co-Opinions editor. I’m excited to write weekly articles again and can’t wait to collaborate with my peers to create a strong student-run newspaper.

Next up, blogging; my goal for the fall is to blog bi-weekly so expect to see a couple of blogs from me per month.

Last year some of you might remember I worked in Kimball Dining Hall for the entire school year, well this year I’ve graduated to a different work-study job at the bookstore in the Hogan Campus Center! I’ll be working there a few times a week this semester so definitely stop by if you’re looking for some new HC apparel or a textbook for one of your classes.

These are the three main ways I’ll be spending my free time this fall, however I might choose to join another club or two as well. I’ll be sure to keep you posted on everything. Hope everyone is having a great September!

Jonathan Thompson '17