Halfway Done

May 25th, 2015 jhthom17

Hey everyone! I’m finally back blogging again. It has been a whirlwind this past month with finals but I am happy to finally be home! The end of spring semester at HC was filled with so much fun. Spring weekend was definitely my personal highlight with all of the fun activities around campus. The spring concert with Jessie J was incredible. At the concert, my friend and I were only a couple rows back from the stage–we had such a blast. I really could not have asked for a better final semester in Worcester before my trip across the pond this August.

Since I have been home I have been relaxing and preparing for my advertising/marketing internship that starts June 1. It’s been so nice to sleep in and catch up with family and friends over these past two weeks but I am so excited to jump into work at my first college internship! It should be a fantastic experience that will help me decide what I want to do after my undergraduate work is complete.

I’ll be sure to blog again once my internship starts and again once I am preparing to leave for France on August 1. I can’t believe my departure is only a couple months away! I hope everyone’s enjoying the warm weather and I’ll talk to you soon. Happy Memorial Day!

Jonathan Thompson '17